Monday, October 14, 2013

Product Review: City View Rapid Repair Eye Cream


CITY VIEWS is a rapid repair eye cream that gives superior anti-aging benefits. Created specifically target as well as healing the signs of aging eyes, this particular dense but yet light-weight product hydrates, nourishes and also helps to protect the sensitive eye area.

Making use of advanced components plus special anti-aging technology, CITY VIEWS is scientifically proven to provide you more youthful looking eyes in only Four weeks. CITY VIEWS is made to focus on the crucial issues of the eye area. It is effective nourishing mixture is available in a rich product that helps to fight the noticeable signs of aging. Make use of it during the day to protect your own eyes from environmental harm, including evening to hydrate, replenish and also refresh.

What IS City Views?


City Views is definitely anti-aging eye cream made for all ages as well as all skin types. This kind of advanced mixture of peptides, anti-oxidants as well as multi-vitamins assists recover the skin's younger looking radiance by dealing with the noticeable signs of aging. It is a effective nourishing formula which increases elastin and also collagen production while rehydrating the very sensitive eye area to enhance, heal as well as protect the ski

Ingredients:


Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol) Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower)Seed Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides,Propanediol, Palmitoyl Terapeptide-7, Zinc Oxide, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Water.

Benefits:


1. Helps you to reduce your visibility of lines and wrinkles.

2. Assists in the improvement of elasticity to tighten skin and get rid of sagging.

3. Anti-oxidants such as Green tea extract reduce swelling as well as leave your skin feeling and looking refreshed.

4. The usage of peptide regularly work to improve collagen and even elastin production (which is what maintains the skin lifted and firm)

5. Argireline helps you to sooth and relax facial muscles reduce their contraction, reducing wrinkles and as well, lines and trying to stay away from new wrinkle formation.

How Does City Views work?


City Views stimulates the all-natural reproduction of epidermis cells by giving nutrients, hydration as well as anti-oxidants to the eye area. Here's how! Making use of peptides boost collagen and elastin creation (which is what maintains your epidermis firm and lifted) Argireline assists in the relax and sooth face muscle tissue reduce their contraction, reducing wrinkles and facial lines and even trying to minimize new wrinkle creation.

Image Source: City Cosmetics Official Website (www.citycosmetics.com)
Retinyl induces collagen production and enhances epidermis elasticity. Matrixyl 3000 tightens your skin and helps to reduce your visibility of facial lines and wrinkles. Anti-oxidants for example, Green tea extract minimize puffiness as well as leave the skin feeling and looking rejuvenated. The all-natural astringent Witch Hazel tightens up your skin to prevent sagging.

Direction For Use


Apply City Views on the clean face both daytime and also night before you going to sleep. After cleaning your face, apply the extra moisture away with a towel. Leaving the face just a little damp, (this will help to absorb the cream) pat small dots of the cream overall your orbital bone, or even "eye socket". For amazing outcomes, ensure you put it on over your brow bone and never straightly over your eyelid. Once we start our day, we start to secrete natural oils through our lids, which will help the cream travel down to that area naturally and less intrusively.

Wrap Up Text:


I really like eye creams and even believe many of them work well just for enhancing skin area and limiting lines and wrinkles. So that a brand new eye cream claims to be unique and stand out from the crowd, I pay close attention. Unfortunately, I don’t notice a lot in City Views to trust it’s the awesome eye product its advertising sets it out to be.

This product contains very good components but many of them are unproven as well as present in less expensive, comparable eye creams. Also you should read more on city views rapid repair eye cream reviews on a product before I actually invest $70 on it. Therefore, I think City Views has potential, but it requires more scientific proof and even user reviews before I recommend using it.


Where To Find It?

Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com


Top Recommended Products
Revitol
Dermology
Eyelasticity

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information, this product also has a 60 day money back guarantee. You can try this product to see the results for self................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried every product for eye wrinkles and I was really excited about trying this product. This eye cream has good texture, light, absorb-able & not greasy. It actually tightens my wrinkles, under my eyes. The price is right. I am not wasting anymore money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been using this eye cream for last few couple of weeks now, and it is great!!! Less wrinkling on the upper lid and the bags under my eyes are diminishing, along with the dark circles. Great product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, city views is an effective eye cream product for me. I have started to use this cream by last 3 months to solve my under eye issues. This product works well and makes my skin lighter and smoother. Thanks city views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At 45, my skin is in quite great condition, but I do have to lines & wrinkles, and in winters I also struggle with extremely dry skin. The skin around my eyes gets creepy & I get puffiness and dark circles under my eye. This rapid repair cream seems rich, but that's just the cost. this cream did nothing good than my previous, cheaper eye creams. plus, I'm dissapointed with the jar concept. its risky when it comes to contamination. I was hoping and really wanted this cream will give something better results, but using it 7 months of twice daily I had to give up & look for an eye cream that will help me to get rid of creepy eye skin. Very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, Sorry to hear about your terrible experience with this product..sometimes its our skin that doesn't accept the formulation of the ingredients...i would suggest you to ask a dermatologist about your skin type and have a proper recommendation form him/her....Good luck :-)

      Delete
  6. After giving shot all of the high quality eye creams, 4-5 years ago I got this one up by chance through a gift from a friend and it was true love! Its been 5 years now i'm using this city view rapid repair eye cream and I will never give up on it. It really help me with wrinkles, totally plumps them up, and I even sometimes i use it on my lips...yes on my lips, WOW! I am 36 and this cream makes me look 22.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's incredible ! i never tried any eye cream on the lips this is something new i heard. And thanx dorothea for sharing your experiences.

      Delete
  7. City view rapid repair eye cream does a very good job in terms of moisturizing my eyelids. I have used KIEHL'S vitamin E eye cream for a while but it gives irritation under my eyes to no end. I was frequently rubbing my eyes after couple of hours and in the end wiping the cream off with tissues because the oil blurred my vision. I never have this problem with rapid repair eye cream, despite its extreme moisturizing results. I am very happy with this product and will continue to use this for night time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was freakingly surprised to read so many bad and negative reviews on the web. I consider myself to have fairly sensitive extremely fair skin, especially the area under my eyes and this has to be one of the most gentle and firmer eye creams I've tried. I am still young and don't need to deal with wrinkles and lines, so I can't say that it works on them, but in just a day of using this product the dark circles under my eyes are diminishes. I've never seen a product that can make those ugly genetic dark circles disappears easily. Its worth of a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is not hypoallergenic; my eyes reacted badly to it. Redness and watering, dried out feeling. Waste of money and time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only thing I noticed was a slight stinging sensation upon my first few applications which was probably due to the sensitivity of my own skin. It wasn't a terrible stinging though and I didn't mind it as it wasn't bad and didn't linger. I really can't complain too much anyway as this product is not specifically formulated for sensitive skins. It does suit all skin types generally though. I have noticed the stinging to decrease with each usage and I barely notice it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No doubt that this eye cream provide excellent hydration to the delicate skin area which is easy to apply with a pleasant smell. way to go city cosmetics you doing well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the entire line of products from city cosmetics (eyes,lips lash and skin cream) a week ago and I am noticing great results. My skin feels dewey and refreshed. I saw and felt results after one day of using this line. Will buy again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just bought this eye cream and face cream a few days ago and I can already see a dramatic improvement on the lines between my eyebrows known as the 11's. I am 37 years old and I have fair, Rosacea prone skin. This cream doesn't irritate my face at all. Almost immediately I noticed a tightening in my face and eyes. It can be a little drying so I use Vitamin C moisturizer in addition and it really makes my skin look even toned, smooth and tight. I have never had immediate results with a product as I have had with this one. I was using a Clarisonic Opal on my eyes and it works but it is a lot of maintenance. I am getting better results with this cream than anything else just after a couple uses. Fine lines and wrinkles are much smoother. I am so excited about this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sadly, I would rate this product a 0 out of 5. It did nothing for me. And unfortunately, I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt and try it longer, but then I went over the 60 day limit for returns! Save your money and buy from a company that has unconditional money-back refunds. Becky Hughes

    ReplyDelete